Fitness assessments are a great way to get a baseline of where you are today according to your overall health and fitness. Whether you are a beginning exerciser or seasoned athlete, these tests can help you set specific, realistic and achievable goals. Following the assessment, many participants meet with one of our Personal Trainers, to get a personalized program created to meet their needs.
|Full Assessment Package
|Body Composition Test
|Resting Heart-rate & Blood Pressure||$10.00||$10.00|
|Flexibility & Mobility||$10.00||$10.00|
Terms and Restrictions:
- All individual assessment sessions are 5-20 minutes in length, and are arranged between the client and trainer to allow for maximum flexibility.
- All assessment sessions will be conducted in the UCSC Wellness Center, located at the East Field House.
- We reserve the right to deny services to those participants who may not be able to exercise safely within the parameters of our program.
- Cancellations must be made 24-hours prior to the start of the appointment or clients will be charged for no-shows.
- Fitness Assessment sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable, and must be used within 1 year of purchase.
For more information or to sign up for a Fitness Assessment, please contact us today!